Announcing MGH DAO’s Public Membership Event— Making NFTs Accessible to Everyone
Written by Robin Prock, Lukas Philipp & Camilo Echeverri
Lao Tzu says:
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
And now is the time to make your first step — the step to enter the world of the first utility, governance and data token.
MGH (MetaGameHub) DAO, the MetaFi protocol making this possible, is opening its doors to the public.
In this guide you will learn, how to acquire MGH tokens and how to easily claim, stake and use them within the ecosystem.
When and How Can You Buy MGH Tokens?
We have been closely monitoring multiple pre sales and token generation events and came to the conclusion that the tokens being offered either get completely bought up by bots within seconds or the events take place at times where Gas is too expensive.
MGH is a project by the community for the community so we are fully committed to make our ecosystem as accessible as possible. For this reason, the public membership event will be from the 14th of October to the 14th of November — no bots, no gas wars and complete transparency. The event will take place on the thedap.space and it will be divided in three rounds:
Token allocation: 6,000,000
Duration: 14 days
Giveaway: 6 NFTs from the long awaited Meta NFT series (more details coming soon)
Token allocation: 3,000,000
Duration: 7 days
Giveaway: 3 Meta NFTs
Token allocation: 3,000,000
Duration: 3 days
Giveaway: 1 Meta NFTs
A hard cap of 10,000,000 Tokens (1% of Total Supply) has been set for the public membership event. The token price will be 0.1 USD.
At the end of each round, we will burn all the tokens that were not sold. If the first and second round are sold out, we will have a special surprise for the third and final phase of the public membership.
MGH tokens will be claimable shortly after the end of the third round and you will be able to trade them in the MGH-OCEAN pool on the Ocean Marketplace starting November 14th. The tokens will be listed on Uniswap within the first month of trading.
To learn more about the connection between MGH and the Ocean Protocol click HERE
The MGH DAO fosters the convergence of DeFi, NFTs, the metaverse, and AI by combining utility, governance and data within one holistic ecosystem. Through collaborative governance and fair pricing of NFTs, MGH is bringing more transparency and accessibility to the market by providing critical NFT infrastructure and creating a new layer of digital native value.
Lean more HERE
Step-by-step guide to acquire MGH tokens
- Head over to thedap.space,
- Connect your MetaMask wallet to the launchpool,
- Choose the amount of USDC you want to exchange for MGH tokens,
- Approve the transaction.
- In MetaMask, click on “Add Token” and subsequently on “Custom Token”,
- “Custom Address”: 0x8765b1a0eb57ca49be7eacd35b24a574d0203656 and “Token Symbol”: MGH
MGH Distribution Breakdown
The maximum supply is 990,982,540 MGH tokens and it is distributed in the following way:
- 44 percent: Network rewards. Following the DAO spirit, we want to generate incentives for our community to participate in the development of our ecosystem by staking their tokens, providing liquidity, creating and voting on proposals, as well as spreading the word about MGH.
- 24 percent: Sale and liquidity pools. This allocation encompasses the private and early membership, TGE and liquidity for DEXs.
- 20 percent: Treasury. The treasury will be mainly used to increase the field of action of the DAO and to cover NPT setups, legal, security, accounting and other associated administrative costs.
- 12 percent: MGH initiators. Used to keep the motivation engines firing and reward the dedicated and passionate work. To show long term commitment, all the initiators agreed to lock their tokens for 6 years using a quadratic vesting schedule. The formula for quadrating vesting is: Token release = (time passed/duration)², whereby the duration is 70 months.
You can access the vesting contract using this LINK
What Will You Be Able to Do With Your MGH Tokens?
- Stake your MGH tokens and get access to the NFT Pools (NPs), where you will be able to stake your NFT (the first pool will feature metaverse lands) and mint NFT Pool Tokens (NPTs). They replicate the price of the NFTs within the pool. Moreover, you can add your NPTs as liquidity in the MGH/NPT pool and get Liquidity Provider Tokens (LPs). Then you stake the LPs and receive network rewords in form of MGH tokens.
- Participate in voting and create proposals. Members of the MGH DAO will be able to vote and create proposals on the following governance aspects: Modifying the network rewards / Determining the NFT categories for the NFT Pools as well as their parameters / NFT curation / Deciding on which Datasets should be offered on the Ocean and Chainlink marketplace/ Governance of the DAO’s treasury / Triggering emergency functions / Upgrading the MGH’s governance system.
See you on October 14th at thedap.space!
How Can You Stay Up to Date And Keep In Touch With MGH?
- If you want more information about MGH, visit our Website.
- For a sharpshooter-like view over the whole project, read our Whitepaper.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Check out MGH on LinkedIn.
- Discuss, write, and celebrate with us on Telegram.
- Talk, laugh, and enjoy the time on Discord.
Be aware of scams and fake Telegram grous and Twitter accounts trying to impersonate MetagameHub DAO, $MGH tokens ARE NOT in circulation.
Nothing in this post shall constitute or be construed as an offering of securities or as investment advice, tax advice or investment recommendations (i.e, recommendations as to whether to enter or not to enter into any transaction involving any specific interest or interests).
People that are residing, or located or citizens of the following countries, will be unable to participate in the Governance Token Generation Event: U.S, Canada, mainland China, Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, New Zealand, Republic of Macedonia (Fyrom), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe and all internationally blacklisted and sanctioned nations.